Happy Saturday and Valentine’s Day weekend! Whether you are spending it with your significant other, alone, or with your besties, remember loving yourself first is the most important! Someone else cannot complete you unless you feel complete on your own. It is better to grow and thrive on your own than be in a relationship with someone who doesn’t want to be with you. Celebrate yourself this weekend and every one! I give to you my 2022 Valentine’s Day essentials!
- The Ariana Grande Thank You, Next perfume
Maybe this relates more to the single readers, but whether single or taken, this is one of my all time favorite perfumes from the broken heart shaped packaging to the fact it is made by Ari. It’s a light and slightly coconut/rose scented perfume. Blast the album while you are at it. (You can’t tell me you don’t love singing Break up with your Girlfriend at full volume)
- Milani Plumping Lip Gloss
I am a huge gloss> lipstick girl. Especially when it comes with a little bit of glitter. The Keep it Full Nourishing Lip Plumper in prismatic peach is the perfect slightly sparkly lip gloss that in fact does make your lips appear bigger for a night out or an italian dinner.
- Essie’s Bachelorette Bash Nail Polish
You guys know I love my pink nails from ballet slipper pink to hot pink! This gorgeous hot pink nail polish from Essie is the perfect Valentine’s day statement.
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
My all time favorite Italian luxury chocolate. These are on the pricier side for chocolate so I recommend treating yourself to them as a Valentine’s day gift to yourself. The original ones are the best!!
- Leather Skirts
Skirts are quite honestly one of my favorite accessories of all time. Leather pants, especially the Edikted ones are huge right now. But, for a more dressed up look I prefer pairing a leather skirt with a pink top and my platform high top converse for a trip to Boston or to another dinner out. I bought mine from Target, but you can find them essentially anywhere!
- Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
I love my Nivea lip butters right before bed! This one is perfect for Valentine’s Day because it is pink and smells like raspberries! It pairs well with the Milani lip gloss.
- Taylor Swift Lover Album
Of course I had to add Taylor to the list. Although there are so many individual songs I could have chosen, I decided to go with the Lover as an album as a whole. Lately, I have been loving Daylight and London Boy!
That concludes my list of 2022 Valentine’s Day essentials! Drop yours below or let me know if you try any of these ones! Again- no matter how you are spending the holiday don’t forget to carve out some time to show yourself some love because you deserve it! Send your friends some roses or watch the Notebook for me! So much love today and always!
- Ariana Grande Thank You, Next Perfume https://www.ulta.com/p/thank-u-next-eau-de-parfum-pimprod2008597?sku=2551014&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CATCI=pla-1421902604622&CAAGID=101375536456&CAWELAID=330000200001818015&CATARGETID=330000200002803155&CADevice=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAr5iQBhCsARIsAPcwROMkXCajU_GDqeSSarHLq9VFV_3p1om7AgIOHkdhhJ2tVhtY76EpcKAaAiqCEALw_wcB
- Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper in Prismatic Peach https://www.milanicosmetics.com/products/keep-it-full-nourishing-lip-plumper
- Essie’s Bachelorette Bash Nail Polish https://www.essie.com/nail-polish/enamel/pinks/bachelorette-bash
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates https://www.target.com/p/ferrero-rocher-valentine-39-s-fine-hazelnut-chocolates-10-6oz/-/A-77527177
- Leather Skirt https://www.zara.com/us/en/faux-leather-mini-skirt-p02407322.html?v1=153136252&gclid=Cj0KCQiAr5iQBhCsARIsAPcwROPthcUJpCAjns9QXa8kYy6PqEx8aAC6PJw7bww5Bzk7UTb92PoEzy4aAsxfEALw_wcB
- Nivea Rose Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss https://www.amazon.com/NIVEA-Butter-Loose-Raspberry-Ounce/dp/B00AWRH8HY?th=1
- Taylor Swift Lover https://open.spotify.com/album/1NAmidJlEaVgA3MpcPFYGq
Leave a Reply